Always remember that you are in this temporal life to discover your immortal self

vineri, 29 aprilie 2022

Everything belongs to God


I have made a covenant with myself that I will never receive money or other goods from people in exchange for knowledge, and if I receive praise I will give it to God, because He inspires me.
There will be one exception: a simple and sattvic meal of exclusively vegetable products if I ever get to be invited into their homes.
Someone once said to me, 'You can't go out on the high road on a very high horse'.
Here's what I reply: 'Wise is the saying, but when you take the initiative this is inevitable.
It is best not to look at 'the one who sits on the high horse going on the high road' , but to look at the One who raised him up.
Genius is not man's but God's.
Those people who received it and did not recognize the One who gave it to them either lost it or lived a miserable life.
I am indeed a humble man, but within me is Self-consciousness. There is a Spirit that cuts and intertwines the Universe instantaneously, and I, because I have abandoned myself through adoration into its arms, feel it and it guides me.



Am făcut un legământ cu mine însumi prin care am hotărât să nu primesc niciodată bani sau alte bunuri de la oameni în schimbul cunoașterii, iar dacă voi primi laude le voi închina lui Dumnezeu, deoarece El mă inspiră.
Va fi o singură excepție: o masă simplă și sattvică cu produse exclusiv vegetale dacă voi ajunge vreodată să fiu invitat în casele lor.
Cineva mi-a spus o dată: 'Nu poți ieși la drumul mare pe un cal foarte înalt'.
Iată ce-i răspund: 'Înțelept este proverbul, dar atunci când iei o inițiativă acest lucru e inevitabil.
Cel mai bine este să nu te uiți la' 'cel care stă pe calul înalt care merge pe drumul mare' , ci să te uiți la Cel care l-a ridicat pe el.
Geniul nu este al omului ci al lui Dumnezeu.
Acei oameni care l-au primit si nu l-au recunoscut pe Cel ce i l-au dat fie l-au pierdut, fie au trăit o viață mizerabilă.
Eu sunt într-adevăr un om umil, dar înlăuntrul meu se află Conștiința de Sine. Există un Spirit care taie și întretaie Universul instantaneu, iar eu, pentru că m-am abandonat prin adorație în brațele lui, îl simt și el mă călăuzește.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu