Always remember that you are in this temporal life to discover your immortal self

luni, 18 aprilie 2022

I knocked, Lord, at the door...

(în română, mai jos) 

And what will the man sent by the Most High say? 'I knocked, Lord, at the door of those called environmentalists and they did not answer me, I knocked at the door of those called vegans and they did not open to me, I knocked at the door of those called yogis and they did not hear me, I knocked at the door of those called believers and they were silent. Now what shall I do, Lord, in this city? Shall I shake off the dust of my shoes and leave here?'

'No, that was the old law, now let no one do so! Stay under the open sky and don't be afraid of rain and wind for I am with you and I will give you warmth and everything you need. Knock on other doors with my new message and sometimes come back to those you knocked on. But truly I say to you that not the great who think they are saved will receive you, but only the humble who know they need salvation.'


Și ce va spune omul acela trimis de Cel Preînalt? 'Am bătut, Doamne, la ușa celor numiți ecologiști și nu mi-au răspuns, am bătut la ușa celor numiți vegani și nu mi-au deschis, am batut la ușa celor numiți yoghini și nu m-au auzit, am bătut la ușa celor numiți credincioși și au tăcut. Acum ce să fac, Doamne, în cetatea aceasta? Să-mi scutur praful încălțămintei și să plec de aici?'

'Nu, asta era legea veche, acum nimeni să nu mai facă așa! Rămâi sub cerul liber și nu te teme de ploaie și vânt pentru că eu sunt cu tine și îți voi da căldură și toate cele necesare. Bate și la alte uși cu mesajul meu cel nou și uneori mai întoarce-te și la acestea la care ai bătut. Dar cu adevărat îți spun ție că nu te vor primi cei mari care se cred mântuiți, ci te vor primi doar cei umili care știu că au nevoie de mântuire.'


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu