Always remember that you are in this temporal life to discover your immortal self

vineri, 29 aprilie 2022

In the spirit of Self-Awareness

(în română mai jos)

Few people have seen me as I am. Most, either out of envy or wild competition between people, have sought to see my shortcomings that I was born with, pointing them out, even when it wasn't appropriate.
But there have been a few people in my life who have seen the Conscience in me and have been kind enough to tell me, though they have not helped me very much, because they have somehow entertained my pride.
I understand very well now that Self-Awareness cannot stand without humility before the Source of creation, and even its creation, which though indivisible from the human soul, must be worshipped as a perfect reality that is inaccessible to it.
It is in this spirit of Self-Awareness that all these initiatives that I have taken on the blog "Normal Life" and on Twitter are transcribed, but only shared by a very small number of people, and those without much enthusiasm.
But you should know that thanks to Self-Awareness, the good I wanted for myself I wanted for every living being!



Puțini oameni m-au văzut așa cum sunt. Majoritatea, fie din invidie, fie din cauza concurenței sălbatice dintre oameni, au căutat să-mi vadă neajunsurile cu care m-am născut, evidențiindu-le, chiar si atunci când nu era cazul.
Dar au fost câțiva oameni în viața mea care au văzut Conștiinta din mine si au avut bunăvoința să mi-o spună, deși nu m-au ajutat foarte mult, pentru că mi-au întreținut cumva mândria.
Înțeleg foarte bine acum că Conștința de Sine nu poate rezista fară umilință in fața Sursei creație, si chiar a creației sale, care deși indivizibilă de sufletul omului, trebuie adorată ca o realitate perfectă care lui îi e inaccesibilă.
În acest spirit al Conștienței de Sine se transcriu toate aceste ințiative pe care le-am luat pe blogul "Viața normală" si pe Twitter, neîmpărtășite însă decât de un număr foarte mic de oameni, si aceia fără prea mare entuziasm.
Dar trebuie să știți că datorită Conștiinței de Sine, binele ce l-am vrut pentru mine l-am vrut pentru orice ființă vie!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu